Sunday, November 13, 2005

weekend happenings

I have to be honest I would much rather be sleeping than up in the computer lab at LU, working on homework and blogging. The weekend was my b-day, I didn’t do anything too exciting or fun but it was nice to get away from the house and be kid free. –especially after the rough week i had.
Don,me, Ryan, T, and eLiz went up to liz’s rents place in fredricksburg on Friday night. Saturday we drove and rode the metro to DC to FedEx Field where we got to test drive Mazda sports cars and learn a bit about the right way to drive fast and take curves. We also went to grand central station and walked a bit of the National mall.Sunday we visited some Civil War sights, cemeteries and battle grounds. But now on Sunday evening I’m paying the price for my weekend of ease…with studies and work, not to mention the house that needs to be cleaned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.