Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today has been a crappy day. A little too rough of a week, with no relief in sight.
So I’m in a bit of self pity. On top of my arm being broken; Caleb is not getting well, school is a little over whelming, the laundry pile in my room is growing. Yet I have no motivation to do anything about it. I have much to be thankful for; helpful sister-in-laws, good people who bring me food, and a good husband who I don’t deserve.
But my complaints include: my need for someone to take care of me; but I’m the one who is supposed to be the care giver. Immature, spoiled people who are unaware of their ignorance and idiotic ways get on my nerves. And the why of why I cannot stay happy satisfied even through the little trials. Oh well guess I’ll have to wait for heaven for that. Guess God is the only true satisfaction; an intangible yet tangible goal that can only be met through God. -ok enough none sense for now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Analyzing Open Source Analysis: The Q&A
At OSBC last week, one of the most frequent topics of discussion in the hallway conversations I both participated in and overheard was the 'open source bubble.' In other words, there's mounting concern that ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! Pretty Good contents. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a european roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers european roulette related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.