Thursday, October 27, 2005

My kids… sometimes I’m just overwhelmed with them… thoughts like are they gonna think I was a terrible mom. Will they turn out Ok? But then I see a ray of light…

Caleb has been doing better at school & his teacher seems to be taking a liking to him! Some of this could possibly be because I bribe him to behave.
(I’ll give him some sort of prize if he gets a good report). – but hey it works!
But other than that, I think he’s finally getting used to being in a social environment. His teacher is treating him special, by giving him more “duties”.
He really can be a good kid as long as he stays occupied.
I really have to think that school is a good thing for him.
Jadyn and him both come home singing songs, and talking about the day.
Times like that make me happy to be a mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.