Wednesday, October 19, 2005

AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE ALL DAY LONG

"I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
Psalm 34:1.

"My tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long."
Psalm 35:28

"In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name forever."
Psalm 44:8.

"My praise shall be continually of Theeā€¦I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more."

Palm 71:6,14,15,24.

"Let my mouth be filled with Thy praise and with Thy honor all the day."
Psalm 71:8

"Give thanks always for all things."
Ephesians 5:18-20.

"Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving." Colossians 2:7 NAS.

"Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1Thessalonians 5:17, 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.