Monday, October 31, 2005

weekend fun

I had an interesting weekend. Friday Tommy, Liz and I watched sleepy hollow. And on Saturday we had the costume party. Liz, Christen, and I dressed up as kindergarten daisy scouts.- it was fun. Don and Tommy switched roles  there was a lot of good costumes.
It got a little crazy fun at times.
Sunday I went spelunking with stoner,sarah, gwen, & travis. It was fun as usual. Then we went to ryans to watch a scary movie (the Amityville horror) –it was a pretty good one.

Today Caleb dressed up as a lion and jadyn as a little fairy angel… too cute! They get to have a party at school today. I think I’ll take them out trick-or-treating for the 1st time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.