Sunday, August 07, 2005

cleaning up

Don, Stoner and I started working on the burned house. We got a lot done the 1st time out there. It was my job to clean out the refridgerator that had been sitting with food in it for over a month... it was the nastiest smelling/looking job i've ever done.... maggots/worms and all. I'm glad that's over with. The kids and all of us where black all over when we left. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes us to get it up and running.
We are planning a weekend trip to The Eastern shore, or Assateague State Park in MD in a couple of weeks. http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclands/eastern/assateague.html
I'm excited about getting away from Lynchburg for a weekend. I'm hoping it will work out for Don's mom to watch the kids while we are gone; that would make the trip really great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.