Sunday, July 31, 2005

This weekend has been pretty boring, I was really looking forward to doing something fun w/o the kids…but it just didn’t happen…Friday was ok, don, stoner and played Rook and Sequence…Don worked Saturday morning till 3 and came home tired.
Don went w/ Stoner and Ryan and maybe Steve up to the Devil’s Marble yard area to camp and today they are going to float on the James. I was really looking forward to joining them, but Don didn’t want to hassle having to pick up the kids, since it looked like it was only going to be him and stoner. The weather has been rainy as well, so i stayed home with the kids. I am disappointed that more people would not commit to going camping (and decided to do other things) cause if more people had gone, I would have been able to go. i really need for Don and I to be on the same page about things -- When we are not it really causes a space between us...I think that if we didnt have that space we would both be happier.
I watched part of CMT’s Duke’s of Hazzard marathon and a movie Spanglish.
Today, the kids and I went to church and shopping at Wal-mart…so that’s my weekend… only 3 left till school starts and Don is working Saturdays in Aug…so I guess we won’t be going to the beach this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.