Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sometimes my partner in life is confusing to me. He tends to not discuss what is no his mind as often as i would like-- or perfer. But then he can surprise me. He has always wanted to stay here.. forever- it seems. I don't particularly perfer here-- but I like the friends we have and want to finish school. So here will do. He has changed jobs and seems to like it -OK - but then he expresses that there are things he doesn't like and he wants to got to an interview for a job out of state. I'm very confused... I thought all he ever wanted was a local job w/ normal hours. so we can stay here and have friends & his family close by. I'm always up for the new, so i suppose i'm ok with it-- but then I do feel like i'm just settling in and don't want things to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.