Thursday, June 30, 2005

new believer

Today a great thing happened… Allison, a 10-year-old girl in my VBS class accepted Christ as her Savoir. I really enjoy talking to her and I hope to continue our relationship and hopefully disciple her. I actually met her at last year’s VBS. We exchanged #s and I hope to take her and her younger sister to church and maybe Awana this fall. She seems pretty excited about her decision, as am I. Hopefully this is something she will take back home with her.
I just ask the LORD to guide and direct me in my relationship with her and her family. My prayer is that her entire family can come to Christ and she will continue to grow spiritually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.