Friday, June 17, 2005

It’s not looking good for me returning to school in the fall. My scholarships just leave too much for us to handle – even with a loan. But my hopes are high, that I will keep myself busy, spend more time with the kids and do something I love and make $ at it.

I am hoping to do some art work to sell on-line and at craft fairs. But What I really want to do is teach Softball Pitching and Hitting and/or coach a HS team. I wrote TCS asking if they needed a softball coach. While they might need one, they already have one for now. They did ask if I would be interested in coaching Volleyball or Basketball. I would of course have to study up, but I think I would really enjoy coaching at a Christian school. So now I have to convince Don that I can find a baby sitter. And look into this further. My prayer is that my dream job could work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.