Saturday, June 04, 2005

stormy night

it's a stormy night here in OK. the weather man says we could have a tornado!! scary stuff!! but sorta fun. Amy played ball all day and her team the STORM has won every game this weekend so far. It's great to get to see her play ball. Being here around it all makes me really realize how much i miss it. I can hardly wait for my kids to start playing-- i hope they like it as much as I do. I do wish I could be more involved in umpiring and even coach or better yet give lessons. I think I'll have to drum up some business for that if we stay in VA. I should be headed back hom on monday or tuesday. -- so as the rain comes beating down-- i got to hit the hay- g-nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.