Monday, May 30, 2005

ok summer

I do enjoy the summer here in oklahoma, with the occational tornado warning of course. Aubra and I where out walking when a car drove up, the female driver told us there was a tornado warning and wanted to know if we needed a ride home. It definity spices up the walk when you have to out run a tornado!! well we didn't take the ride and the storm blew over. yesterday we took family pictures. it's so weird to think we (the 6 searcy kids) are all basically full grown. i remember thinking about this day as a child thinking it was so far away, and now it's here. it's weird the directions life can take you.
before I go home I want to take amy and aaron and andrew( if he has time) horseback riding-- i do miss riding. maybe i'll even take caleb -he'd really like that! I'm trying to get colloge stuff for Amy together, we are checking out some Christian universities in TX, I do hope she can get a softball scholorship at one. -- i'm going to sign off now -- bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.