Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sick kids

Today caleb is sick again for the 6th day in a row. He has a high temp. Jadyn is grumpy, cause she won’t eat.
I do not know what to do. All they want to do is sit around and watch TV. I have so much to do laundry, dishes, cooking – it never ends.

I wish I could appreciate these days, but I don’t. I really want to escape -go out in the summer sun and catch some rays. I want a tan. I know it’s so selfish. I feel that I’m a pretty inadequate mother.
This is why I wish I could finish school and get a job. I really like keeping busy with work outside the house. I want the best for my kids. I think that if they where in school then I could give them 100% when I am with them. I think I would enjoy them more. I don’t know, I never do… Guess I just have to give it all to God and trust He will work it all out for the best for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.