Sunday, July 17, 2005

I know that the Lord knows exactly what i need at the right time.
It's wonderful to have that assurance! Although I am still concerned that i might not find a sitter for my kids so i can continue school, or the $ for that matter. I know it will all work out; cause He's in control.
it's great to have friends that remind me of that.
this weekend went by quick. On the fun side, We played Monopoly on saturday night with some friends, and I learned that you have to watch for people to land on your space in order to collect the rent$ they owe you. I have to say I do not like this rule. I am much too distracted a person to watch every piece of property I own to see if there are squaters.
I also say video at church brought back from Iraq and Afgan taken by a chaplain in the Army. It was great to see rare positive images from the middle East. these mainly stating that the people of Afganistan appreciate our U.S. troops for liberating and freeing the country. It was good to see the local children with smiles on their faces as they played with the soldiers. Such stark contract to the media we see on the news everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.