Thursday, July 21, 2005

spending time w/ friends

Last night we went to a Hillcats baseball game w/ ryan, tommy. Liz was there w/ some guys from LU and Brandon and Christy came too. The games was really lame (they lost), I have never seen so many homeruns in one game…but like ryan says, “it’s not about the game; it’s about the social!” it was better than sitting around at home.
Friday I am going w/ some women from my church MOPs group for a lake retreat. I’m really not comfortable about it – but I think it’ll all work out. We are supposed to plan all the activities for the fall. Then the hubbys and kiddos are going to meet us on Saturday for a cookout and swimming at the lake. I just pray I will be able to provide some help and not just be there.
This Saturday the guys are planning to go camping…I cannot go w/ them cause I gotta stay home w/ the kids... but I think it will be good cause lately it seems Don is irritated that I spend so much time w/ his friends … he hasn’t been able to escape me. Hopefully this will refresh him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.