Monday, December 05, 2005

a stranger now

Ryan Adams lyrics

For all the hours here that move too slow
There's all this letting go, that won't pass

If I am a stranger now to you
I will always be, I will always be
Stronger now than me, stronger than you
Love will always be
If you let it go, I'll try to be there for you
If I can, what if I can?
For all the hours here that move too slow
There's all this letting go, that don't pass

If the walls in the room could talk
I wonder to myself would they laugh
It's like some kind of jail
Beams of light
Fall from the curtains onto the bed
I'm all alone now, I can do as I please
I don't feel like doing much of anything

Washed up on a shore of memories
I'm all alone now and I feel just fine
I don't feel much like doing anything

True love ain't that hard to find
Not that either one of us will ever know
Would you lay here for awhile?
Please, do not let me go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.