Wednesday, November 08, 2006

in anticipation

In one week I get to find out the gender of my 3rd child.
While it doesn't really matter to me & am anxious to find out!
Mainly because whether it is a boy or girl will affect how we arrange bedrooms and so many other things effecting our daily lives.
I will finally get to talk to don & pressure him about deciding on a name.
He would much rather not be concerned about it till the very last moment.
But Hey! This IS a big deal… something to be mulled over more than just a week!

I want to say I a looking forward to having a baby. I can say, I am finally mentally prepared this time around! While I am excited I am also so thrilled to have time without my kids & I even cherish the evenings after I put the kids to bed & can sit back & relax ( in mostly quietness). I get to read and watch TV without some little one demanding constant attention. & Now I am so thankful to actually sleep through the night; this will end the day the baby is born.

So while I am in anticipation, I am also very grateful for the time I have now with my two older children and husband and even the time I have alone & the peace and quiet that comes with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.