Sunday, June 04, 2006

KY trip

Don, me & the kids took short 2-day trip to Lovely, KY this weekend. It was a pleasant nice trip – the kids did well and didn’t complain too much on the 6-hour drive. Saturday, Don helped his uncle work on His grandparent’s house – building a new wash room. The kids enjoyed visiting Don’s Aunt’s house where she raises Poodles and several other kinds of dogs. The kids and I went for a short swim and then we went out to a cookout and campfire. Caleb ran around with 10-year-old cousin Joey the entire weekend. Don, Caleb & I went on a three hour 4-wheeler ride up in the mountains and in the creeks till dark. Then we came back for more campfire and marshmallows. Saturday was a Fun but long day. We drove back on Sunday after spending time visiting with the family some more. Everyone is very nice out there –very laid back – but good workers and big on family- it really is a different world- but I could see myself living there. ( but Don’t tell Don I said that) I can’t let him spend too much time out there – or his Papaw and Uncles will convince him to move there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pocheco said...

sounds like fun! i'm jealous of the campfires. i can't wait to do those as well.

i'm hoping to take a week long camping trip up to maine with my buddy ariana this summer. i'm really excited about it!

other than that, that's all the traveling i'll be doing until late august, when i move. i'll be in tulsa sept 4-10...have you decided when you're going?

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.