Sunday, May 14, 2006

may 13th 2006

May 13th 2006 – what a day!
I have now been married for 5 years—that is an accomplishment!
As well, I finally graduated college! I received a Bachelors of Communications in Graphic Design and Advertising. So, it took me 5 years of college and it’s been 8 years since I graduated High school. —I’m still happy. – but I am sad it’s over… that chapter closed.
What i will miss… despite the fact that I do live in Bible Belt City USA!
I will still miss the Liberty Bubble. It’s a great Christian community
- it’s a great place to be. As much as we (liberty students) complain.
I love school, I will miss the classes, the people and learning.
I love to be around the youthfulness, exuberance and expectancy all around.
For me – it’s not “time to grow-up” or face the “real world” …
I was supposed to do that a long time ago… it is time for me to go back to making my family priority and the old hum drum… I do hope to get a part time job- but we’ll see how that pans out…. Overall I think that being at Liberty has given me more than a husband and a degree, I have learned a lot about life. & about how good it can feel to be around all different types of people. I think that my time there, has helped me to become a better, more well rounded person. Actually I can’t really put into words all that I want to say. But it was a good day and at the end I think I know who will stick with me even though the thick of it. Today I am happy!
I have to add that I am extremely grateful to my parents and my dear husband for supporting me in my endeavors

"Sometimes we have these two-dimensional viewpoints that limit us."

“Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards.” -- Soren Kierkegaard

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.