Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Delicate

"We might kiss when we are aloneWhen nobody's watchingWe might take it homeWe might make out when nobody's thereIt's not that we're scaredIt's just that it's delicate So why do you fill my sorrowWith the words you've borrowedFrom the only place you've knowAnd why do you sing HallelujahIf it means nothing to youWhy do you sing with me at all? We might live like never beforeWhen there's nothing to giveWell how can we ask for moreWe might make love in some sacred placeThe look on your face is delicate So why do you fill my sorrowWith the words you've borrowedFrom the only place you've knowAnd why do you sing HallelujahIf it means nothing to youWhy do you sing with me at all? So why do you fill my sorrowWith the words you've borrowedFrom the only place you've knowAnd why do you sing HallelujahIf it means nothing to you Why do you sing with me at all"
Delicate by Damien Rice


all human relationships are delicate….. i wish they would be treated this way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.