Monday, October 16, 2006

needing to be thankful

So often I don’t realize that my children are just that – children. Sometimes I get frustrated when my children accidentally spill something or are playing too loudly. I am definitely not the mom in the paper towel commercials. You know, the one where the child spills an entire container of juice, ( or a huge container of Yogurt on the carpet) and the mother just smiles because she has the right paper towel for the job? My thoughts would run to the fact that $3 was just spilled on the floor that now I needed to clean up.
Sometimes I just need to take a breath and be thankful that I have been blessed with little noses to wipe and clothes to fold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.