Sunday, March 26, 2006

even the small things...

A lot has happened in my personal life this weekend – more than I can really get into. But I can say that I feel like a huge bolder has been lifted from my shoulders. I hate that I base so much of life on my feelings –but I do feel better. So my perspective on things is different.

Although, I cannot allow myself to have too much hope for change.
- for fear of disappointment.
But for now I have a positive outlook – more so than I have in what seems like a long time. Although it’s only been a moment in eternity, it’s amazing to me how even small things and issues in life can have such a profound impact on life.
Every little thing that happens in life is like a set of dominos- effecting everyone and everything in and around your life.
even the small things make a huge difference

"The way of a superior man is three-fold: Virtuous, he is free from anxieties; wise, he is free from perplexities; bold, he is free from fear." (Confucius)

Mathew 18:18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.