Wednesday, February 01, 2006

philosophy from a friend

1st to set the stage: "It is not summer and the grapevines are in slumber. So the illegal Thai workers are spreading the manure to make sure they grow into sturdy vines for an even more robust flabor. I like to roll my windows down in winter time and turn the heat up. Then I like to drive myself like a racecar driver into my Israeli nights. Last night, I wiffed the freshest poo floating through the air. I quickly rolled my windows up and thought: "Oh how I love wine, particularly red wine. I could drink a bottle every night!! But this smell!! How atrocious!"

"I began to philosophize. In order for wine to exist it must come from nutritious soil, and sometimes, to achieve such robust grapes, it must first grow out of shit. I smiled to myself and thought: "I am growing from poo poo." "Life has poo poo'd all over me and I am gonna be a great vine"... "Poop smells so bad, but can help you grow into something good." ....- Susi D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.