Saturday, February 04, 2006

Learning to let go...

Letting go and letting God is not easy....

Why do I think I can fix and control my life (and even others at times)?

I’m trying so hard to let God deal with issues in my life.
I think I need to deal with things – to know that I can somehow “fix” things.
I want to be pro-active. It’s my personality.
When I mess up, I want to clean up.

I have to convince myself that –I am not the one in control- when my world is beyond my grasp – I have to let it be in God’s hands and know that He will not put me though more than I can handle. Hard times are eminent, but I will grow to be a stronger and better person for it.

I have to remember God is in control –even when I mess up – His Will- will prevail.
Only He can “ fix” things- there is really nothing I can do.
Only to do what is right and trust and lean on Him.

“His mercies fail not they are new every morning great is thy faithfulness.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.