Sunday, January 15, 2006

not in control

Life it’s so strange…. I’m so so glad to know I’m not the one in control.
& that I believe in Something Greater than me—and this ugly, yet sometimes strangely delightful world. -- GOD.
At church we have been watching a series on the Song of Solomon by Tommy Nelson.
It’s a really awesome study – & interesting and fun to boot! I just wish I’d heard this stuff years ago. I’m sure I’d be better off ( I’d like to think so) – but then again –I’m only human – so maybe not.
There in the Bible is a picture of how a relationship should be; yet Solomon himself, who has been called “the wisest man who ever lived” – later in life had numerous wives. –Only proving that we all are created weak willed & the best of us humans are not up to par – we do need God.
http://www.tommynelsononline.com/AboutOverview.asp?

Listening to Afterglow by Sarah McLachlan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.