Sunday, January 01, 2006

Another Day, Another Year

My little New year celebration was fun… we had a bunch of friends over and played games, got a little crazy and had a mini fireworks display at midnight… but now I’m tired.

Well its another year gone and a new one is upon us.
I’m not real big with resolutions, but i do like to reflect a bit on the past year. I want to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them; move on and grow. I think this past year has taught me to hold close and have a greater appreciation for the ones I love and hold dear. I want this year to 1. put God 1st in my life, 2. be the best support for my husband and 3. spend as much quality time with my kids and Don as possible. At the end of the year, I want to look back to see that I am closer to God, my little family, my extended family and friends. To me,(& I think to God) people are the most important thing in life; so investing more time and energy in them can’t be a bad idea.



"Kiss slowly, love deeply, and forgive quickly. Life's too short to be anything but happy.
Take chances, give everything, have no regrets. Forget the past, but not what it's taught you."

If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.