Saturday, December 24, 2005

christmas blues

I have an escapists mentality…all my life I have tried to escape my reality.
Why do I do this, I have no idea. But, in all my attempts to re-create my life, reform who I am , who I am in other’s eyes…I have failed. After some time, I always return to who I am. I cannot seem to successfully make my self new. I guess this is who I was created to be. I just wish I could either truly better myself or be completely happy with who I am.
At times I am, but then I come across reasons and things in life that create the desire to run away, again.. Ahh, to take another chance at fresh start. Maybe I don’t like to face harshness of truth, maybe I just like to take the easy road out when the opportunity arrives, cause it’s not always there.

“staring right back in the face - a memory can’t be erased - I know because I tried - start to feel the emptiness and everything I’m gonna miss - I know that I can’t hide - all this time is passing by - I think it's time to just move on - when you come back down - if you land on your feet - I hope you find a way to make it back to me - when you come around - I’ll be there for you - don’t have to be alone with what you’re going through - start to breathe and fake a smile - it's all the same after a while - I know that you are tired - carrying the ones you lost - a picture frame with all the thoughts - I know you hold inside - I hope that you can find your way back to the place where you belong - - you don't have to tell me what you're feeling - I know what you're going through and I won't be the one that lets go of you - I think it's time to just move on “-


“I can see it your eyes you're hurting - but pain is part of learning who you are - all these truths can sometimes be deceiving “–

“hey remember me - I remember you walking away
from all that you made - that you lost - or threw away - trade it in for a brand new life - but I can't - can't let go - can't turn around”

-lifehouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.