Monday, December 19, 2005

The 12 Days of Christmas- preschooler style

Children are our most valuable natural resource.-Herbert Hoover

The 12 Days of Christmas
By Peggy Ployhar
As a mother of a preschooler, Christmas brings its own joys and struggles when little ones with wide eyes, wondering minds and quick reflexes try to take in all of the wonders of the season. Today our gift to you is a light-hearted look at the giving spirit of the littlest members of our families. Enjoy!

The 12 Days of Christmas, Preschooler Style:

On the first day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, an ornament off our tree.

On the second day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 2 fists of frosting.

On the third day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 3 broken wise men.

On the fourth day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 4 unwrapped presents.

On the fifth day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 5 temper tantrums.

On the sixth day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 6 smashed-up cookies.

On the seventh day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 7 sticky candies.

On the eighth day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 8 flying reindeer.

On the ninth day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 9 muddy footprints.

On the tenth day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 10 chocolate fingers.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 11 snotty tissues.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my preschooler gave to me, 12 sloppy kisses.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!


www.mops.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.