Saturday, August 27, 2005

back to school

On Monday I plan to put my children in a Christian pre-school during the 3 days that I am in classes. I think that if it all works out the situation will be great. Don is not so thrilled with the idea. He thinks our children’s innocence will be lost and forgotten. I want to respect his wishes to keep the kids at home as long as possible; but I am out of options- unless I quit school. I think that Caleb will really enjoy the social and intellectual stimuli. Jadyn will also like it as well- she always likes playing with other kids. I do have my concerns –Like will Caleb get kicked out of school for misbehavior? It’ll be a new experience for them.
it's kinda weird to think of myself and my kids being in school at the same time- guess i never thought it would be this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.