Friday, August 19, 2005

insomniac

Tonight I am definitely having insomniac problems… I am not a person who requires a lot of sleep…I just cannot sleep tonight…- it could be the coffee I drank earlier in the evening or just too much going on in the head. I do have a lot on my mind. …School starts Wednesday. This weekend is full…and I am praying that it will be a relaxing and fun time… but I have concerns. We are going to the Eastern shore of VA / MD with our friends. I hope to have lots of pictures when I get back.

Thoughts of friends and my husband and children and family are on the top of my mind. I take all these thoughts to God… Only HE knows all the answers.

This week the leaves started falling/ gathering on my deck… somewhat of a sad sight to me. I love the summer… and I hate to see it ending. With it’s end come so many responsibilities. No time to not think straight. I will not have time for my daily runs nor will the weather permit. I need that time to meditate and clear my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.