Friday, April 22, 2005

The pressure is on...

I'm in a huge time crunch to get all my school work done. Today, had class and am having trouble setting up my web site for class. My marketing group is down to a week and a half before our presentation. We have so much to do, I’m not sure that we will get it all done. I pray I can finish the school year well. I found out that I’m not getting the summer or fall internship that I was really hoping for. This is very disappointing to me, but I know that the Lord knows best. With disappointing news and my daily struggle to balance being a mom, wife and student, I wonder if I’m headed in the right direction. My heart is with my family, yet I don’t enjoy being a full-time stay-at-home mom. My desire is to do something with softball. I would love to coach, or teach pitching and hitting lessons. Along with that, i do enjoy my umpiring. Don has a couple of different job offers, so we have to make a decision soon about which job he will quit and which to take. I’ll be glad to get some pressure off when school ends on May 12th. I think the kids will be happy too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.