Monday, April 18, 2005

days like these...

Today was a busy one, I had class and an interview for an internship. I had been hoping for this for a while. I believe that it went well, so now the wait is on to see if I get it. Don took the kids out to his parent's house after he'd been up all day and all night. He really works too much.
My IMC project for class is now only 2 weeks away, I do not feel that my group is prepared. We are competing for grades in this class and I really want a A. The down side to today was that I had fender bender with don's parent's van. Don is afraid that it will end up costing more than it should.I also lost a bid by $2 for a car on ebay. I pray we get another car soon; I don't like driving the huge van-- now for another reason.
I have a couple of games to umpire on tuesday and I'm making dinner for a mom frommy church who just had a baby. --ta ta for now --amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.