Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random and not so random things about me...

i only did this cuz it's Sunday & i had some free time


1.I love running & working out! i think i am addicted to the endorphins... that could be a serious problem.. i should look into that

2. I grew up in the country in Bixby, Oklahoma- I am an OKIE!

3. I have 3 kids. a boy,CALEB girl, Jadyn & boy Ethan- I LOVE them VERY MUCH! <3

4.
I love Big Dogs & Horses, any kind of bird ( i raised all sorts of
Fowl as a kid) - I had a pet goose, Peacock, & sparrow i raised
after it fell out of it's nest. ( i like to nurture nature!)

5. I am the oldest of 6 kids. so yes i can be Bossy ;-)

6.
I started playing softball when i was 11 & played through college.
my favorite postilions are pitching,catching, 3rd & pinch hitter!

7.
i have an associates of science - because i wanted to be a large animal
veternarian but have a bachelors in Graphic design & advertising (
which i have never used)

8. I do not consider myself a
materialistic person. I believe things are not important. people &
relationships are what matters.

9. I enjoy reading anything & everything -- the Bible though is of course the MOST important piece of literature

10.
I am very interested in political things.( RIGHT WING ADVOCATE) I am
considering a career in politics ;-) - YOU should VOTE FOR ME! Ronald
Reagan is my hero!

11. I lived in LA, CA the summers i was 11 & 14 with my sister & cousins & aunt & uncle.

12.
I have the best memories from my childhood with my 5 siblings
especially my sister Aubra. my parents made us do everything
together.sports,lessons, you name it- we did it together. people
thought we were twins.. but we are 21 months apart.

13.i am
obsessed with coloring my hair.. i have done it since i was 14 -I just
love to try new things, but i have toned down in my older age :-)


14.
I was homeschooled till 10th grade.. & now i homeschool my 2 older
kids. but i hope to get some sorta job ( for now i umpire girl's
softball in the summer & spring) ...
15. so i can hire a MAID! i hate house work & cleaning! ( cleaning is such a waste of time! it'll be messy again tomarrow )

16. I love Roller coasters & hope to SKY DIVE someday - i am a thrill seeker

17. I like to work & be busy... I enjoy a long Hard day's work

18.
I like tv too much... my husband & i weren't allowed to watch much
growing up.. so now we watch too much tv & movies ( we even have a
BIG screen) - MY Mother thinks i am a heathen

19. I love ANY form of ART: art, drama, music -i love to take pictures & I like to draw.

20. I am PROUD to be an American GUN owner -I have my concealed carry license

21. I love Mexican, spanish food.. love the SPICY STUFF! peppers here I come

22. I prefer warm & hot weather.. to cold temps. I love to be outside. I grow my own tomatoes & Peppers for SALSA!

23. i like Baseball & football.

24. I LOVE to dance! any kind of dancing is SO VERY MUCH FUN!

25. i appreciate what God has given me in my life - I am blessed in spite of myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.