Friday, February 24, 2006

who is important?

Some days, I just want to move away from here. When I start to feel uncomfortable –I do like to escape but more than that I want to be where I know I am loved.; where I have a people who really support me and can help me raise my kids. I really do not like change, but it seems it’s inevitable. It would be worth it to be around the people that I know care about me and my kids. I miss my dad and sisters and brothers. I just want to be a real part of their lives.
I know that the friends we have here mean the world to Don. He likes to stay in his comfort zone. Life just doesn’t seem to stay the happy- go- lucky way that we like it. I don’t expect life it be easy – it never is. And that is my point. I need more than just one person to rely on- maybe I am saying I am needy. I don’t know but in the end I think that I know what is important and that is family and friends who don’t waiver – friends who stay strong and tight no matter which way the wind blows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.